Monday, September 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award





Hi all :) I've been given this award by CocoCherie

Here are the rules: “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared! The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.

10 true things about myself:

1.) I love to know what products people are using for their skincare routine.

2.) I failed my higher chinese for the very first time in my O levels.

3.) I do not own a single pair of shoes.

4.) I love singing in the showers very much

5.) I really want to learn dancing but have never gotten around to sign up for a class

6.) I'm scared of all living creatures except humans, dogs and cats. ( even ants if its in a huge colony)

7.) I love love love Taylor Swift and Marie Digby, awesome songs.

8.) My favourite male idol is liljay from Lollipop

9.) I'm a bookworm

10.) I won't mind travelling an hour for yummy food


That's ten things about myself and do fill it out if you have never done so before :)
Thanks All!
EbbieMag

WhereDidYouGetThat

FashionByHe

DaydreamLily

IfYouSeekStyle

LiebemarleneVintage

LeBlogdeBetty

Mmaris

BlushingAmbition

NatalieOffDuty

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love yummy food and traveling far for it doesn't bother me either. It's always well worth the time.

Natalie Suarez said...

Thanks so much for putting me on ur blog award list! u rock :)

and i love reading ur lists

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com